BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Suck my cockiness

Suck my cockiness
Lick my persuasion

Saturday, December 17, 2011

24 Dishes to be Perfected

Not in any particular order...

1. Baked Mac 'n' cheese
2. Bacon wrapped fried chicken
3. Sweet Potatoes/Sweet Potato Fries
4. Stuffing (I have this one but I want to perfect a different from the one I KNOW and love)
5. Lemon and Vanilla Bean Pancakes (CHECK)
6. Waffles
7. Crunchy shrimp and salmon tacos
8. Homemade biscuits
9. Cinnamon rolls
10. Onion Rings
11. Grits
12. Salmon Croquettes
13. Apple Pie
14. Spinach Artichoke Dip
15. Homemade Bread
16. Chilli
17. Tortellini dish
18. Homemade pizza (down to the crust)
19. Smothered pork chops
20. Ribs
21. Syrup (I'm allergic to maple)
22. Quesadillas
23. Guacamole
24.Sangria

Signed
Chef in the Making

0 comments: